HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 Xeon Silver 4214R 2.40GHz 16GB RAM 1U Rack Server P35518-B21
Are you searching for a dense server with exceptional value to run on-premises and hybrid cloud solutions? The secure 2P 1U HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 server delivers the right balance of performance, storage, reliability, manageability and efficiency in a dense and compact chassis, to meet the needs of growing businesses of a diverse set of customers – from SMB to service providers running wide range of workloads at a compelling price point.
Scalability and Efficiency in a Dense Design
- Supports Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors up to 8 cores and up to 85W.
- Deploy mid-level virtualization, IT/ web infrastructure for SMBs and small enterprises.
- Right balanced server to support multiple workloads.
Agile, Secure Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- HPE iLO 5 enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE silicon root of trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
- New features include iLO Security Dashboard that helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor that provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before the server OS boots and with Runtime Firmware Verification, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced. The server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Industry-Leading Serviceability and Simplified Deployment
- HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of services offered by HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- Services from HPE Pointnext simplify the stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an enhanced solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
All orders carry a small fixed standard delivery fee of R49 including VAT per order for anywhere in South Africa.