HP DesignJet T630 36' Wide Format Printer 5HB11A
The world's smallest wide-format printer with a built-in stand, is designed to fit your office, budget, and the way you work. Print multi-size projects with ease. Print your A1 plot as fast as 30 seconds. 1 GB memory.
This printer is intended to work only with cartridges that have a new or reused HP chip, and it uses dynamic security measures to block cartridges using a non-HP chip. Periodic firmware updates will maintain the effectiveness of these measures and block cartridges that previously worked. A reused HP chip enables the use of reused, remanufactured, and refilled cartridges.
- Print multi-size A3 and A0 projects automatically, without manually switching the media source.
- Save time with the world's easiest job submission2—send multiple files in one click with HP Click.
- Print with confidence you'll get the results you expect with an intuitive driver and true print preview.
Fits the way you work
- Avoid waiting by the printer with high-speed printing as fast as 30 seconds per A1 plot.
- Be more productive—save time from job prep to final print by printing your projects up to 2X faster.
- Print your jobs and manage your plotter from virtually anywhere, anytime with the HP Smart app.
Fits your office and budget
- Save space with the world's smallest plotters4 designed to fit your office, including a built-in stand.
- Use up to 95% less ink for routine maintenance vs competitor and get up to 100 extra A1 pages per month.
- More sustainable design reduces CO2e up to 7.3 tons/year by units sold by using up to 30% recycled plastic.
Model size: 914 mm
Print speed: 30 sec/page on A1, 76 A1 prints per hour
Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
Printer drivers included: Raster driver for Windows and macOS
Print quality color (best): Up to 2400 x 1200 optimised dpi
Print languages: HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, CALS G4, JPEG, URF
Number of print cartridges: 4 (C, M, Y, K)
Ink types: Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (K)
Line accuracy: ±0.1%
Maximum optical density (black): 8 L* min/2.10 D
Connectivity, standard: Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
Memory: 1 GB
Internal Storage: None
Finished output handling: Sheet feed, roll feed, automatic sheet feeder, media bin, automatic horizontal cutter
Media sizes standard (metric rolls): 279 to 914 mm
Media sizes, custom: Auto sheet feeder: 210 x 279 to 330 x 482 mm; manual feed: 210 x 279 to 914 x 1897 mm
Media types: Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, plain, bright white, blueprint), technical paper (natural tracing), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)
Media weight, recommended: 60 to 280 g/m² (roll/manual feed); 60 to 220 g/m² (auto sheet feeder)
Roll external diameter: 100 mm
Media thickness: Up to 11.8 mil
Power: Input voltage (auto ranging): 100-240 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz), 1200 mA max. Not dual voltage, power supply varies by part number with # Option code identifier.
Power consumption: <35 W (printing), <5.6 W (ready), <2.1 W (sleep), <0.2 W (standby)
Energy star certified: Yes
Operating temperature range: 5 to 40ºC
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 1317 x 605 x 932 mm
Weight: 34.7 kg
UPC number: 194850020186
Package dimensions (W x D x H): 1470 x 575 x 590 mm
Package weight: 55.3 kg
What's in the box: HP DesignJet T630 36-in Printer, printer stand, automatic sheet feeder, printhead, introductory ink cartridges, spindle, quick reference guide, setup poster, power cord
Software included: HP Click, HP Smart app, HP Print Preview for Windows, HP Easy Start, HP DesignJet Utility for Windows, HP Support Assistant
Manufacturer Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
All orders carry a small fixed standard delivery fee of R49 including VAT per order for anywhere in South Africa.