HP Z6 G4 Xeon Silver 4108 32GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 10 Pro Tower
No matter what the future holds, you'll have all the performance you need. Ideal for VFX and rendering, this workhorse offers a wide range of processing power and the flexibility to upgrade components over time.
Designed to grow with you
- Invest only in the technology you need today, and easily upgrade in the future. Scale up with a broad range of configurations from single or dual processors to multiple graphics cards.
Take on demanding workloads with high-powered processors, professional graphics and 384 GB of memory. Experience seamless performance during graphics-intensive work, such as visual effects and design visualization.
HP's most secure workstations
- Advanced security features come standard on every Z6. Rest assured your device, identity and data are safe with security software like HP Client Security Suite and HP Sure Start, the industry's first self-healing BIOS with intrusion detection.
- Support your unique user needs with a choice of Windows 10 Pro or Linux® operating systems.
- Achieve the performance you need with the ability to support two next generation Intel® Xeon® processors for up to 56 total processor cores in one system.
- Get serious about graphics and reach peak productivity with access to a breadth of NVIDIA® and AMD professional graphics from entry to ultra 3D.
- Install the fastest professional grade storage hardware around, unlocking performance for storage-bound applications without sacrificing standard PCIe slots.
- The Z6 workstation’s sleek, iconic design doesn't compromise on quiet, reliable performance.
Unrivaled BIOS protection
- HP SureStart automatically detects intrusions in real-time, notifies you, and restores the BIOS you use, so you can breathe easier.
- Create two network connections without the added cost of a PCIe NIC with dual embedded 1GbE LAN ports which come standard.
- The optional dual front I/O USB 3.1 G2 Type C™ module lets you transfer data to devices using modern connection technology at higher data rates.
Super fast network connections
- The optional dual 10 GbE module allows you to share big data files with 10x the bandwidth of standard office networking and with Thunderbolt™ 3 technology for fast data transfers.
- Optional self-encryption drives thwart outside access so your valuable IP won’t fall into the wrong hands.
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64 – HP recommends Windows 10 Pro for business
- Processor family: Intel® Xeon® Silver processor
- Processor: Intel® Xeon® Silver 4108 (1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 3 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 11 MB cache, 8 cores)
- Chipset: Intel® C622
- Environmental: Low halogen
- Memory, standard: 32 GB DDR4-2666 ECC SDRAM (2 x 16 GB) (Transfer rates up to 2666 MT/s.)
- Memory Slots: 12 DIMM with 2 processors
- Internal drive bays: Two 2.5" or 3.5"
- External drive bays: Two 5.25"
- Internal drive: 512 GB SATA SSD
- Storage controller: Integrated SATA 6.0 Gb/s; Factory integrated RAID available for SATA/SAS drives (RAID 0, 0 Data, 1, 5, and 10)
- Optical drive: HP Slim DVD-Writer
- Compatible displays: All HP Z Displays and HP DreamColor Displays are supported.
- Ports (Front): 1 headset connector; 4 USB 3.1 (1 charging)
- Ports (Rear): 6 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 2 RJ-45 (1 GbE); 1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 PS/2 mouse port; 1 PS/2 keyboard port; 1 serial (Premium front includes: 1 headset, 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 (1 charging), 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™.)
- Slots: 3 PCIe x4; 1 PCIe x8; 2 PCIe x16; 2 M.2 PCIe x4 (Slot 1: CPU with open-ended connector. Slots 3 and 6: PCH with open-ended connector. Slot 4: CPU with open-ended connector (slot converts to x4 electrical when SSD is installed in 2nd M.2 slot). M.2 Slots 1 and 2: CPU up to 80 mm storage devices.)
- Network interface: LANIntegrated Intel® I219-LM PCIe® GbE
- Power: 1000 W internal power supply, up to 90% efficiency, active PFC
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 16.9 x 46.5 x 44.5 cm
- Weight: Starting at 13.1 kg (Exact weight depends on configuration.)
- Keyboard: HP USB Business Slim Keyboard
- Pointing device: HP USB Optical Mouse
- HP Sure Start Gen3
- Secure authentication
- Kensington lock slot
- Full volume encryption
- HP Keyed Cable Lock Kit
- TPM 2.0 certified
- HP Secure Erase
Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times can vary. Estimates are provided below to help you shop, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Johannesburg, Pretoria Area||1-3 working days|
|Cape Town, Durban Area||2-4 working days|
|Outlying Areas||3-5 working days|
Applies to items that are marked as in stock at time of placing your order.
All orders carry a small fixed standard delivery fee of R49 including VAT per order for anywhere in South Africa.